What makes Equity Properties, Inc. different from other property management companies? We value customer service and professional business standards. We promptly return phone calls and respond to emails and letters. Excellent service to our clients is our primary goal.
We have a professional team of property managers that are fully prepared to assist you with all your management needs. Whether it is for your Homeowners Association, Commercial Business property, or individual rental property management needs, we have a dedicated team that will work hard for you.
- Fully licensed and bonded real estate agents
- Combined 45+ years experience in real estate and property management
- Attend current real estate seminars and continuing education courses
- Property inspections, attend Board meetings, and provide professional recommendations
- Solicit vendor proposal bids
- Prepare annual budgets and reserve study analysis reports
- Website creation for Associations
- Direct Email to All Staff members
- Financial account and reserve recommendations
- No Ala Carte charges
Our Accounting Department utilizes the latest software and hardware technology to accommodate individual rental units to the largest Associations and Commercial Properties. Our knowledgeable accounting team will provide you with timely and accurate financial reports for all your accounting needs.
- Monthly Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Budget/Variance Report
- Detailed Monthly or Consolidated General Ledger
- Vendor Payments Report and/or Disbursements Journal
- Aged Receivable Delinquency and Prepaid Reports
- Customized reports provided upon request
In addition, we provide a number of other services:
- Daily Vendor Invoice Processing
- Collections of Association, Commercial, and Rental property assessments
- Various Payment Options: Lockbox, Sure Pay, or Personal Bill-Payer Service
- Other Payment Options: Credit/Debit Card payments accepted on our website
- Digital Electronic Teller Scan Devices for same-day deposit of incoming checks
Our administration team is friendly, helpful and attentive to your needs. They work closely with our managers and accounting department to ensure both accuracy, timeliness, and the best possible service. They help facilitate and coordinate board member meeting schedules, expedite the daily tasks of our operations, as well as assist you with all your questions and document requests.