Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I change my mailing and/or billing address? Or correct the spelling of my name on my bills and correspondence?
A: Please send us your change of address or correction to our office via email or in writing.

Pay monthly maintenance fees online with Equity Properties Inc.Q: What are my options to pay my monthly maintenance fees?
A: You can pay your maintenance fees online using our “pay online” option, pay with your coupon to the Association’s lock box system, enroll in the Surepay program (automatic deduction), or hand deliver your payment our office (Note: A $3.00 service charge will apply to walk in payments).

Q: I’ve lost (or did not receive) my common assessment payment coupons.  What should I do?
A:  Please contact our accounting department at (808) 485-0855 ext. 19. We’d be happy to send you a new set.

Q: How do I sign up for Sure Pay (automated maintenance fee deduction from my bank account)?
A:  Print the form on our website and a copy of a voided check and mail it to us at the address listed on the form.

Q: How do I change or update my bank account or other Sure Pay information?
A: Please contact our accounting department at (808) 485-0855.

Q: How do I order condominium documents for the purchase or sale of property?
A: You can print our document order form online and email or fax (808) 485-0987 the completed request form or you can call us at (808) 485-0855.

Q: How do I get approval for an alteration to my apartment?
Frequently Asked Questions from Equity Properties Inc.A: Please submit your request in writing to the Association care of our office.  Your request should include the type of alteration, specifications, licensed contractor information, timeframe of completion and an image of product, if applicable.

Q: If I have a plumbing leak in my apartment, what should I do?
A: Please contact a license plumber.  If the leak affected other units, please contact our office and we can assist in coordinating the repairs.  If this is an emergency after business hours, please contact our emergency answering service at (888) 260-9795.

Q: Who do I call if the elevator is inoperable?
A:  Please contact our office at (808) 485-0855.  If this occurs after business hours, please call our 24-hour emergency line (888) 260-9795.

Comments are closed.